Monday, July 15, 2002

I forgot to blog about something yesterday. (How many times to I start like that?) I had a brief moment thinking I was on top of the world yesterday.

On the way home from church, I spotted a sign for a condo open house. I stopped by to see what I could find out. It was a decent place for $179,000, a reasonable price here in Santa Clarita. When I got home, I calculated potential payments on that on my calculator. It kept telling me my payments would be less then the rent I'm paying now. Unfortunately, I've since figured out that was untrue. But it was nice for the two hours it lasted. And yes, it did seem too good to be true.

Not much to tell. I got some things accomplished at work, but not nearly enough since I'm reporting for jury duty at 8:15 tomorrow morning. I have to be in Van Nuys before I usually have to be here. :( Of course, tomorrow was the day I wanted to report. I'm hoping I don't get picked for a jury, but this would mean the rest of my week is free.

But right now, I'm going to head home and finish the last 30 pages of my book before my ultimate game tonight.

No comments: