Monday, July 22, 2002

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent all afternoon trying to find the problem with the main bank account between the general ledger and the bank reconciliation system. And about 10 minutes ago, I found it. I'm extactic, even if I'm behind my self impossed schedule for the week. I didn't get to the inventory I so desperately needed to do. That's what tomorrow is for.

I was thinking about staying late, but my mind is shot. Not sure I could get things figured out, and it would take some series work.

In other news, Jeff should be on the way to the airport. He's going home for a week, then his family's going on vacation for a week. So I'll have the apartment to myself for the two weeks I'm working like crazy here. Ironic, isn't it? Frankly, I'm going to miss having him around. Yet I also will enjoy the joys of living alone temporarily. I don't think I'm someone who could take it long term.

Last night, when he should have been packing, we watched three episodes of Alias. Have I mentioned recently what a great show it is? Didn't think so. :) BTW, in case you missed it, Emmy nominations came out last week, and Jennifer Garner was nominated for Best Actress in a drama, Victor Garber was nominated for Best Supporting Actor in a drama, and the pilot episode was nominated for writting. All very much deserved, I might add.

Right now, however, it's off to run to Wal Mart before ultimate frisbee tonight. And maybe even finish my current book.

No comments: