Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Yes, you read that time right. I'm still at work at 7 PM. And why? Because I was working! The only reason I'm going to leave now is because I have some errends to run before The Mole comes on and places close.

I've had a productive day, but not as productive as I would have liked. Everything is just too time consuming when you put it off until the last minute. You'd think I'd learn that at some point. Still, I am making forward progress, which is always a good thing.

We got slaughtered at ultimate last night. At half is was 2-9. We came back to make it 8-17. Ouch! The worst part for me was that I didn't play that much because I felt stronger players should be in if we were going to have a chance. Of course, they kept throwing the disc away or dropping it. Yes, we played terrible. And one team member got hurt, possibly broke his arm. That just made a bad night worse.

So, are you ready for my latest wild and crazy idea? How about going back to school? See, as a benefit here at Master's, we have the option of taking up to 12 units free during a calendar year. For a long time now, I've been thinking about taking classes toward a second degree in History. Today, I've been considering it very seriously. Not sure if I'd try to get a teaching creditial with it or what. Need to talk to someone who was a history major. I think Mike Lovell was. I'll have to ask around. The biggest drawback is it would cut down on my free time, obviously. Less reading. Less TV. Possibly even less ministry at church, although I'd like to keep that part to a minimum. I could get really excited about it if it weren't for that. Any thoughts on this wacky idea?

Well, I'd better start fighting with blogger to get this posted. Sure wish they'd fix the problem.

No comments: