Saturday, July 27, 2002

So, I came into work with a list of 4 things I wanted to get done this weekend. I've done 3 of them. One took a little while because I was trying to balance something and I kept adding in a number that shouldn't have been there. The other two went very quickly. Faster then I thought it would go, in fact. I think I'll call it a weekend. The rest of the time is mine. Maybe write some reviews at Amazon. Maybe just hang out at home and read and watch movies. Maybe hang out with Pete. If he ever gets here so we can swim. It's only taken us three days of trying, but we may finally have connected our schedules.

I'm supposed to be guest blogging over at Shana's while she's on vacation. But I don't think it's going to work. She has her site set up at a personal site, not blogspot. I think without an FTP program, my posts won't go through. At least that's my current theory. I'll have to do some more investigating and see if I'm right.

Bible study was challenging last night. I really need to get my prayer life going again. Occassionally praying on the run just isn't going to cut it. Was there until almost midnight.

Well, Pete's here, so I'm going to post this and go. Have a good weekend, everyone.

No comments: