Thursday, June 20, 2002

I completely forgot it was time to do the Thursday Threesome, brought to us my your local DJ and The Back Porch.

Onesome. Do a Little Dance...Everyone loves to watch a good dancer, so tell us your all time favorite movie dance scene...and why.
I love watching musical. And I have a back ground in ballroom dance. When I'm watching dance scenes, it always makes me want to go join a musical so I can dance again. Having said that, I'm going with correographed dancing with this one. A close second is the "I think I'm going to like it here" scene from the new TV version of Annie. But my top choice is the bottle dance from Fiddler on the Roof. When Master's did the musical several years ago, I did that dance, and really struggle with keeping it on my head. My mouth drops when I watch them do it in the movie.

Twosome. Make a Little Love...Spill it! What do you do to make the night romantic for that certain someone?
Well, once I find that certain someone, I'll have to figure that out, now won't I?

Threesome. Get Down Tonight! Party it up, Getting your Groove on, or whatever you call it, everyone has a different style that they consider a good time. Let us in on what yours is.
For me a good time is hanging out with good friends. Trixie Camp was a good time. Playing games with one good friend can be a good time. It really doesn't take much for me to consider it a good time.

No comments: