Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Feels like my mind is elsewhere. Maybe having to do with the fact that I leave in 14 hours for convention!!!!!! For those of you wondering what I'm talking about, you can check out this link for more information on Trixie Belden convention 2002. It's going to be a blast. I'm flying with Angelique this year, so the fun begins and ends at LAX, not the arriving airport.

I doubt I'll be able to check in while I'm gone, but you might want to check out some of my friends who will be there. I know last year Misty had her computer there, so she might update her blog. And you never know, but our coordinator this year, Dana, might pop in and say a thing or two. Either way, I'll give you all the details when I get back. Hopefully Monday. And I'll do the Thursday Threesome then, too. Obviously, without a computer, I won't be able to do it on time. But I've done every one since it's start, so I need to do this one as well.

I realized I have some catch-up to do with my entertainment consumption news. :) Saturday, Seth and Kiersten invited me to join them to see Episode 2. Good movie. Better then E1, but still not the great story telling that the original trilogy was. Afterward, I went over to their place for dinner. It was lots of fun just hanging out. I'm going to miss them when they leave. Not that it's official, but we all know it's going to happen.

And my thoughts on The Mole 2. The producers are being downright mean this season. More so, it seems to me, then they were last year. As to who the mole is, my money right now is on Dorothy or Elvira, or however her name is pronounced. But it might be the retired navy guy. We'll just have to keep watching and see.

Well, I think that's it. I still have to get through youth group and an ultimate frisbee game. Then I'll need to put everything in a suitcase before I go to bed only to get up at 3AM so I'm sure I'm at the airport on time. But it'll so be worth it.

See you Monday!

No comments: