Thursday, June 06, 2002

And it's time once again for the Thursday Threesome, brought to you this week by your spice rack and The Back Porch.

Onesome. Parsley - does anyone really cook with this stuff?!? what is the weirdest/funniest thing you ever did with the garnish on your plate at a restaurant.
Yes, people cook with it. My mom has used it in stuff before, and it's really quite good. But, I can't think of anything funny or weird I've ever done with the garnish on my plate. I just leave it on the side of my plate if I'm not going to eat it. But I always eat those pieces of orange if I get them.

Twosome. Sage - to whom do you turn for advice? This isn't limited to just one person but could be several different people for different situations.
My parents, most definately. And any adult I think would have some advice for me. I regularly turn to Dave Duron for help. It really depends on the situation and who I think would have the best insite.

Threesome. Rosemary and Thyme - what does the name "Rosemary" mean to you and to what time frame does the memory belong?
I'm thinking of a person, but I can't for the life of my place the name. Could be a fictious character for all I know. How ever, Rosemary also made me think of Rose Marie from the Dick van Dyck show. That would be from the 60's. And who knows, that might be who I was thinking of.

Man, a little tougher then normal today. But feel free to post answers on your own blog and tell us where to find them here.

No comments: