Saturday, June 01, 2002

I am so dead! All I got done today was the credit card receipts for the month. Of course, I'd be deader if I hadn't gotten them done. But I'm looking at the Payroll Advance account. There's some pretty old stuff that hasn't cleared yet in here. Fortunately, I was just able to write off the difference in the returned check account. I have got to come back tomorrow and try to get some more stuff done.

Of course, I was also playing around some, too. And I didn't get here til almost four. And then there was my surprise.

Josh (ex-roommate from before I started blogging) and his wife knocked on my window. They were here to meet Pete, so I got to talk to them for a little while. They're off to see Sum of All Fears tonight. Wish I could go, but since I went to bed about 2:30 this morning, I shouldn't stay out as late as they'll be out.

Speaking of which, Jeff and I got a shock last night. I beat him in two player Risk in about an hour last night. But by then Mike Lovell had shown up and the three of us played. It took him quite a while, but Jeff finally annihilated us. And that is the right word for it, too. Of course, neither one of us has wound up in the pool over this yet....

No comments: