Thursday, July 25, 2002

Quickly this morning, let's do The Thursday Threesome, brought to you by The Back Porch. (Couldn't think of something else this time, and don't want to spend too long at this.)

Onesome: all - all the world's a stage... So what types of issues put you on your soapbox?
As you've probably noticed if you read my blog with any regularity, many things. I'm a conservative, and proud of it. Therefore, many conservative issues get me going, especially when I read libral arguements and mindless namecalling that just leave many things to be desired. I've been lumped in with so many things I'm not because I don't have a PC view on things. Hypocracy of any kind will also earn a rant. Israel vs. the Palistinians seems to be a frequent target here. (I guess asking about my soapboxes will get me going, too. :) )

Twosome: things - what sort of things are you most likely to purchase "spur of the moment" when shopping?
Books and CD's. Not as much movies, but to a certain extent, them as well. But most definately books. Just ask Linda at Crime Time Books. I'll walk in planning to get two or three and already knowing what they are, yet I walk out with several more that "I didn't know existed but I just had to have."

Threesome: girl - sugar and spice and everything nice? Come now, what are YOU really made of?
Well, it's certainly not snips and snails and puppy dog tails. :) If we go by you are what you eat, I'm water, cheese, and not so healthy foods of any kind. If we measure by qualities, I'm loyal, lazy , and fairly sarcastic. That's quit a combo for you.

No comments: