Thursday, July 04, 2002

Ok, so I decided to come back to the office and hang out so I could post my answers to the Thursday Threesome. But then they make them the same topic as we're discussing on the back porch this week, which I've purposely been avoiding. So I think I'll skip the TT for the first time this week. (I'm still taking credit for the ones I did half a week late. I did do them, after all.)

So, what did I do tonight? I'm glad you asked.

First up was Bible Study. We got a little surprise when we got there. See, we have services in the gym, and it was already set up for Sunday morning. We were planning to use it to play games and hold Bible study tonight. After spending a little time trying to figure out what to play, we decided to play Musical Chairs - Macro. We set up the chairs around the left third of the gym. Then Jon played the piano. It was quite fun. Of course, I might be biased since I came in second.

But we got a late start. So, I left a little early to head down to ultimate. Still got there late, of course. When I got there, the score was 2-6. (Keep in mind, we play to 17, win by two.) Well, we didn't do much better, and at half, the score was 5-9. But then in the second half, we came alive. It took a lot of work, but we tied it up at 14, then 15. Then we actually pulled ahead 16-15, but they tied it back up. And then pulled a head and beat us 18-16. We were disappointed with our first loss, but were happy with how well we played the second half. So, our current record stands at 3-1.

And with that, I'm going to post this and head home for some shut eye. Have a Happy and safe 4th of July, everyone!!!!!

No comments: