Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Didn't get nearly as far as I wanted to today. These benefit accounts just take forever! But Phil knows that's what I'm working on. For better or worse.

Still thinking about going back to school....

It's kinda nice to not having anything special going on at youth group tonight. I can go home, take care of some laundry, and show up at or near 6:30, not having to worry about everything being set up for me. :)

So, two of the suspects I picked last month are still in the Mole. Is it Dorothy or Bill? I'm leaning toward Dorothy right now. But tomorrow it will probably be Bill again. I'm certain that it's not Heather. We'll see if they actually tell us next week or make us wait a week like they did last time.

Weather has turned hotter again. It was high 80's for awhile, and really cooling off at night. Leaving the windows openned almost made it too cold. But we're back to high 90's and not cooling off as much at night. Aw well, it was nice while it lasted.

Not much else to say. Have a great night and I'll try to come back early tomorrow with the Thursday Threesome.

No comments: