Thursday, July 18, 2002

And you thought I'd forget? Don't have much time, but I'm here, so let's start with the Thursday Threesome, brought to you this week by Tom Clancy and The Back Porch.

Onesome. A Clear - In the last few months, what have you muddled over that suddenly became a clear, focused picture or plan of action?
Obviously, this doesn't apply to me. Everything I mull over just becomes cloudier. :) Seriously, I can't really think of anything I've been thinking about that's suddenly become clear. Unless you're talking about the plot of a book or tv show. :)

Twosome. And Present - what is the coolest present you've ever gotten and/or given?
Well, there were my first two cars. Or the game I really wanted that you couldn't get anymore. I'm sure I'll remember later what the coolest I've ever given was. It's at the back of my mind, but I'm brain dead.

Threesome. Danger - have you ever been in a dangerous situation?
The only truly dangerous situation I can remember being in happened fall or '89. I was home alone, and there was a man walking around in our garage. He was a sub-contractor working on remodeling our house who had jumped the fense and let himself in to pick up some supplies. I guess the light on in the living room window wasn't obvious that someone was home. Of course, it wasn't truly dangerous, but my heart sure was thumping.

Got through the testimony today. Tomorrow we get to hear instructions, closing arguments, then we get to decide the case. Still don't know what I'm going to do.

Ran into a friend from church and Master's down there. He's also been called this week, but today was his first day. Didn't get any reading done during lunch time, but I didn't mind because it was kinda nice to talk to someone.

Right now, however, I'm going to post this and start reconciling accounts. Sound like fun? Not to me, either.

No comments: