Friday, March 01, 2002

What a day. I really intended to post before this, but I spent the entire day trying to reconcile our main back account to the general ledger account. And I'm still out of balance. I've narrowed the problem down to two months, but have no idea how to go about finding it within those two months.

Yesterday, I mentioned my goal for the month. For the last year, I've been writing reviews at Amazon.com on a regular basis. Well, about the 10th, I realized I'd averaged one a day. So I decided to see if I could keep it up over the coarse of the month. And yesterday, I wrote my 28th review for the month of February! Only 27 are posted right now, but that last one should show up tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm happy, and now I can go back to writing 4 to 8 a month, at the most. Interested in seeing them? Here's a link for you: My About You Page

Well, it's about time for dinner. So I'll post this and go for the day. Have a great weekend.

No comments: