Thursday, March 28, 2002

Guess what. It's time for the Thursday Threesome.

Onesome. Bed. You spend a few hours a night there, so tell us about your bed - size, favorite sheets, comforter...oh, and do you make it or leave it unmade?
My bed is a standard twin. Actually, it's part of a bunk bed set my parents bought years ago. The lower bed is still at their house, and it's what I sleep in when I'm visiting them. I used to make it every day faithfully, but for the last few years, I've gotten very lazy and don't make it at all.

Twosome. Bath. OK. How much time does it take you to get "ready" on the average day - from first step into the bathroom to stepping out fully dressed....
Do I really have to answer this one? It takes me an hour. I just don't move fast in the morning, espcially in the shower. I don't feel clean if I try to speed things up. And, standing under the hot water is my form of coffee, too. Of course, maybe I should point out that this in time from getting into the shower until I'm ready to walk out the door.

Threesome. Beyond. What is your favorite room / area of your home? Tell us all about it...
That's a tough one when you live in, basically, a two room apartment. I really can't think of one. I know, not the most impressive finish today, but that's the truth.

I notice my archives seem to only have my first week listed at the moment. Anyone know if I should be concerned?

Well, off to work.

No comments: