Monday, March 04, 2002

Well, so much for starting out this blog by posting every day for a week. O well.

Had a fairly busy weekend. Saturday, tried to play ultimate frisbee, but it was just too darn windy. Have I mentioned how much I hate a strong wind? Well, we had a strong, bitter cold wind all weekend. Seems to have finally died down today. Anyway, got cleaned up from that, then went to Passadena to Crime Time Books. Unfortunately, the books I was going specifically to get, Linda didn't have yet because it was only the second of the month. But she did loan me the uncorrected proofs of one so I could have it read by the time the author is there for the signing in a couple weeks. Does she know how to foster customer loyalty or what? Anyway, stopped by Borders on the way home and they had all four of them. Only bought one however. I'm half way through, and I must say, Chocolate Cat Caper is alot of fun. Once I'm done with that, I'll start the proofs.

Saturday night, I played broom hockey with the youth groups from church. I was actually surprised at the number of kids there considering the next day was church.

Yesterday, I did my normal church/Sunday stuff. Found out that handbells won't be playing again until May. (Don't even get me started on that.) So I might quit now since I was planning to quit around May anyway.

I found that money I was out of balance by today! I really need to reconcile all the accounts this month. I'm so far behind.

But for now, I think I'll head off to review a book I finished over the weekend.

No comments: