Friday, March 15, 2002

They fixed it! They fixed it! They fixed it!!!!!

I got home last night to discover they'd fixed the leak in my kitchen. Still not sure where it was coming from, but they have to patch the wall in the half bath downstairs right next to the kitchen still. But there's no water puddling on the floor. Now, to get that nasty damp smell out.

Didn't finish Blueberry until I got back from playing racketball. Great ending. Highly recommended. And I'm 6 chapters into Trixie #18 already. Just have 13 more to go.

Had a blast playing racketball with Stephen last night. Couldn't believe the hour was over already, even is he was beating me pretty badly. But I don't think I've lost any of my "skill" since I hadn't played in the last 9 months or so.

It's so stinking cold right now. And they're predicting rain or possibly snow again over the weekend. We'll see if we actually get it. When I signed up for that ultimate tournament this weekend, I never dreamed I'd have to figure out how to stay warm in 50 degree weather.

Being the Friday of Spring Break, it's very quiet around here today. Maybe I'll take off a little early and get started on the three loads of laundry I need to get done. And I need to unpack and clear off Donald's bed before he gets home Sunday.

One last thing. Thought I'd include a link to this article on St. Patrick since Sunday is St. Patrick's day.

If I'm not around over the weekend, have a good one, everyone.

No comments: