Wednesday, March 13, 2002

To start out today, here's one of my results from this quiz at Shana's.


What Flavour Are You? I taste a bit like Almonds.I taste a bit like Almonds.


Mmm, the taste of almonds - anathema to many with nut allergies, and a bad sign for many more, as my taste is not unlike that of cyanide. Am I good or am I poison? A risky thing to guess about. What Flavour Are You?


It's kinda funny since I'm allergic to nuts myself. I probably should have put coffee up there since I got that as a choice many of the times I took it. I also got Vanilla and Curry. So what does that say about me? :)

Have I mentioned recently how much I hate wind???? I definately have the sunny part right, but it's cool with a bitter cold wind. Please do keep in mind that I'm a CA wimp, and a Southern CA wimp for the last 6 and a half years. Plus the wind makes my allergies worse. And they're even saying it might rain on my ultimate frisbee tournament this weekend. If so, we'll still play, but at a beach. That would be interesting. Never played any serious ultimate at a beach before.

Got home last night to find out that the manager and maintenance guy had finally come to take a look at the water problem in my kitchen. They said it was coming from the neighbors or my bathroom upstairs. (Got both answers.) And there was nothing they could do until Friday morning. But it was a slow leak and the water shouldn't be a problem if I kept a towel in the hole they'd made. Well, when I went downstairs this morning, I wasn't thinking and slipped and almost fell in the water in my kitchen floor. Had to get rag towels from my car to mop it up. They're supposed to be working on it, so we'll see what I find when I get home.

Well, I spent most of my reading time last night on the computer here. Didn't get anything read in Blueberry Muffin Murder until I went to bed, even though I'm enjoying it greatly.

Went over the Seth and Keirsten's last night. We took forever getting a couple new songs figured out. Hopefully, things will go well. It'll pretty much be up to me. Maybe I should practice when I get home. Afterward, we sat around and talked for about an hour. It was great. Didn't get home in time to watch Buffy and 24, but friendship is more important then tv or books. I wonder if they'll be saying that at Zap's if I don't get the book read for the book discussion on Monday. :)

TV ramblings. Possible spoilers ahead.
Alias - Not too happy with the prophecy storyline. There's enough else going on that I'll keep tuning in. But I hope they drop it soon.
24 - Finally getting some answers. Not that that will help, necessarily. Really wondering how they'll finish this up by midnight.
Buffy - Great episode. But was that an alternate reality, or not? We'll just have to see if they choose to develope that more. But it was a very emotional episode.

I feel all out of whack having not worked on Monday. In a little while, I'm off to Bible study, then it's home to watch The Amazing Race. Probably save Survivor until lunch tomorrow.

Right now? I think I'll post this and see if I can find the rings I've been thinking about signing up for.

No comments: