Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Need to make this quick.

Got back into town last night. I've had better times at home. Things were quite busy, but Grandma seemed to enjoy her party and it was good to see everyone. When I got back, I discovered that we'd sprung a leak in our kitchen floor over the weekend. Need to get home and see what's happening with that.

Busy day at work today. You should have seen the pile of mail waiting for me when I got in this morning.

Have the place all to myself this week since Donald is looking for an apartment for after grad. :( I keep hoping something will happen to change his mind. A guy can wish, can't he?

Shaved my head again. First of many times this summer, I have a feeling. I just love the look and feel.

Well, I should get going and see if they've figured anything out and maybe wash some towels before I head over the Seth and Keirsten's tonight. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to post more tomorrow.

No comments: