Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Guess I took the last two days off since I posted over the weekend. :) Let's see, where to begin.

I GOT IT!!!! Yesterday at lunch time, I went out and got the new Ginny Owens CD. I've listened to nothing else ever since. And I seldom do something like this. Really good. A bit more pop then the last one, but it's still Ginny with great lyrics. I'll be enjoying this one just as much as I enjoy the first one, I have a feeling.

I'm sitting here trying to decide if I'm sick or not. I almost feel like I'm running a fever. But I'm sure I'm not. I'll take my tempiture at lunch time, but it'll probably be below normal, like it always is. I really could use the down time, too.

Ben stopped by yesterday. Have I mentioned him before? He also shaved his head last week. He mentioned that I'd started growing it out again. When I mentioned that it was because my parents will be in town over Easter, he told me I should go ahead and keep it shaved anyway. If I keep this up, eventually, I will have to tell them about it. But I really don't want to face that right now. Beside, Mom doesn't like my hair as short as she sees it. I'm sure she'll flip. Then again, they didn't flip about Trixie convention and have been encouraging me to go the last two years....

Speaking of which, I need to talk to Phil and get the time off and buy a plane ticket. Being in June is throwing me off this year. I wonder if I'll get my pictures from Williamsburg back before the next convention.

And a quick TV recap:
Alias - A bit disappointed with the recap, but I'm sure Donald was right. It was designed to catch newer viewers up on the major plot lines of the show. And that was a great twist at the end. Now, if only we didn't have to wait three weeks for the next new episode.
Baby Bob - Ok, I'll admit I watched. It was a TV pilot. As with most shows, I'm going to give it a couple weeks before I decide one way or the other. Most of the time, the pilot sets things up and it takes a few shows before you really get a feel for it. But I did enjoy it.
24 - A bit of a contrived story line introduced last night in the middle of an explosive conclusion. I'm still looking forward to seeing where this goes next week, however. Looks like things are starting to get very interesting again.

Last up today is a test I found thanks to Chris.




Find out which LifeSaver you are.


Hm. Of course, I could have been several others. There were several questions that I liked about three answers for. Then there were the ones that I liked none of the answers for. So, is this really me?

No comments: