Friday, March 08, 2002

Today, I'd like to start by wishing a Happy Birthday to my "Trixie Twin." Hope you have a great day with all your guests. Say hi to them for me.

I take back what I said about my friends yesterday. Donald, my roommate, wished me a happy birthday at 12 as we were waiting to fall asleep. Then I got into work today. My office has streamers taped to the ceiling and balloons all over the place. My friend Pete and his roommate came in last night and decorated it for me and gave me a nice card. The best part of it is, we had dinner together last night, and they didn't indicate at all they remembered it was my brithday. And my office did indeed move up the normal afternoon birthday party to mid-morning. I have a feeling they almost forgot I was leaving early. :)

As to my plans, I'm taking off at noon to head up to my parents. Tomorrow is my grandmother's 80th birthday, and we're having a party, so I'm going up for that. Should be lots of fun. Plus I haven't seen my family on my actual birthday for years. So I may not post again until after I get back into town. But if I have a chance, I'll blog once over the weekend.

Thanks again to Mountain Hawk for helping me get the comments section the way I want them and for giving me the link in the first place. Still have some things I need to take care of here (like getting the links at the end of my posts), but it's beginning to get there.

If I'm not around, have a great weekend, everyone.

No comments: