Thursday, March 21, 2002

Guess what I'm here to do. If you said post my answers to the Thursday Threesome, you'd be correct.

Onesome. See it. What is something so beautiful you have seen that the picture of it is etched into your mind, and soul, forever?
Hmm. Can't think of anything in particular off hand. I have seen lots of beautiful places that one doesn't stand out. One that does come to mind was swimming in the Sea of Galilee just after sun rise. Even though I was freezing cold, there was something about being out in the water where Jesus was 2000 years ago as a new day started that was special to me. I'm glad I did it because I know I would have regretted it had I just wadded in the shallows.

Twosome. Smell it. What one scent stands out in your mind as always making you feel happy and secure in your life?
There are a couple that spring to mind. A redwood forest. I grew up camping in one, and those trips hold many happy memories for me. Another is air the morning after a rain. It always smells so fresh and clean, I love to stand still and take a couple deep breaths.

Threesome. Taste it. When you think of tasting, what one thing comes to mind as bliss for your taste buds?
Vanilla Ice Cream. That was honestly the first thing that popped into my mind. Which is rather funny because I would have said mint chocolate chip was my favorite flavor.

So here are mine. If you haven't yet, go answer with yours.

No comments: