Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Threesome for July 31st

This week's edition is brought to us by liscense agreements and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Terms-- of endearment: do you have any you particularly like to use? How about one others use that just grates on you ?
I have quickly come to realize just how much I had "Beloved" coming from a pastor. I kinda like Honey and Dear. Not that I have anyone to use them on.

Twosome: of-- the several types of access to the Internet, which one do you use? Dialup, DSL, Broadband, WiFi? Just how connected are you?
I think it's DSL, but I could be wrong on that.

Threesome: Use--less labels: seen any good ones lately? You know, the ones that were issued by the Department of Redundancy Department. ...or maybe by the Darwin Awards Review Committee. I'm thinking this crowd probably has some real winners...
The only one coming to mind is a warning label someone has in her signature at Jix. "Do not attempt to stop chain saw with hands." Well, duh!

No comments: