Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Threesome for July 24th

This week's edition is brought to us by kids of all ages and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Toys--? Any new tech toys at your place? No? What would you like to have that is all sorts of "new and improved" and just hard to live without?
I'm still considering my cell phone and blue tooth head set a new toy. And I'm loving them.

Twosome: 'r-- you ready for school to be in session again? Good grief, it's only July, but the Back to School sales have been in place for a few weeks now. Do you have a trinket you're planning on buying for yourself or the kids for this next year?
I wouldn't call it a trinket, but I do plan to buy a Blu-Ray player in the next six months.

Threesome: Us--? Nah, nothing fancy going on on this blog space. How about you: any changes planned on your site in the upcoming months?
No changes planned, but I do hope to get my All Consumming lists to work right again.

No comments: