Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday Threesome for July 3rd

This week's edition is brought to us by heat and The Back Porch.

Onesome: "Summer--time and the living is easy"... Are you taking it easy at all this Summer? ...or are you grinding along day by day with no "days off" planned?
Right now are my only days off. They gave us Thursday and Friday off for Independence Day. My next big vacation isn't coming until September. Of course, I already had the trip to Hawaii.

Twosome: in the- Onesome is the first line from a song that was taken from a lullaby. Yeah, how about that, Laurie! Do you recognize it or the play it is taken from?
I'm not Laurie, but I don't recognize it.

Threesome: City-- lights? Fireworks tomorrow for you? Do you have a local show to attend? ...or do you kick back with sparklers and and a fountain or two? Have a safe and fun 4th, gang!
I'm hoping to go to the local show tomorrow night. And I'll be hanging out with friends at some point during the day.

No comments: