Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday Threesome for July 10th

Today's Thursday Threesome if brought to us by government and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Filling-- the ol' fuel tank is getting to be real interesting lately... What are gas prices doing in your area this Summer?
$4.50 to $4.60 seems to be the going price for gas around here this summer. And that's for the cheap stuff.

Twosome: Out- and about and you're out of cash: the ATM or the store for a few bucks over on the check? Oh! ...and debit or credit? ...or are you a 'cash economy' person?
I'm not quite sure what a "cash economy" person is. Someone who hordes cash or someone who only uses cash? Personally, I carry some cash with me, but usually use my credit card to get cash back rewards. When I do need cash, I get it from the ATM.

Threesome: Forms-- can be a real pain! Do you have a 'favorite' you dislike even to think about? (...and no, the income tax forms are 'exempt' from this question !)
There was one form for benefits I used to have to fill out for the IRS that I hated filling out. I was glad when our insurance broker took over for me.

No comments: