Thursday, April 18, 2002

Time once again for the Thursday Threesome, brought to you today by the sky, Joseph, and The Back Porch.

Onesome. The Sun. Blow some sunshine my way, and tell me what makes you feel joyful
I'm rather easy to please. Give me nice weather and good friends to hang out with and I'm a happy content little guy.

Twosome. The Moon. By the light of the silvery moon....tell me about your most romantic evening.
I'm going to have to pass on this one for the time being. :)

Threesome. And The Stars. What's your sign, baby? And do you believe in that sort of thing, anyway?
It took me years to even remember what mine was. But I'm a picses, if that's even how it's spelled. Obviously, I don't believe in any of this stuff. Our lives are not determined by the stars, especially since we're actually a sign off from what everyone follows.

Since we're discussing romance, I'll head some people off at the pass. I haven't asked her out yet. Still trying to figure out a good first date. And I've found out she attends the Bible Study I've been thinking of joining, so I may just do that and get to knkow her better in a group enviroment so I can plan a better first date.

Now head over to your blog, answer the questions, and post a link for us at the Back Porch.

No comments: