Thursday, April 11, 2002

Guess what time it is. Yep, time to answer today's Thursday Threesome.

Onesome: Red. Color me passionate...what are you passionate about?
Food. Wait, just kidding. I'm not sure how to answer this one. Passionate.... I guess I'd say God, friends, favorite authors and series.

Twosome: White. Color me truthful...or is it little white lies? What's the last "little white lie" that's come from your mouth (or keyboard)
You know, I honestly can't remember.

Threesome: Blue. Color me with music...what one piece of music really speaks to you?
It's been 10 years since I first heard it, but David Meece's "Learning to Trust" is still my favorite song. It's a powerful reminder and prayer that I pull out whenever the slightest uncertainty enters my life. Reminds me of who my trust should be in. Hmm. Maybe I need to go pull it out again tonight.

So there are my answers. Now go post your own.

No comments: