Monday, April 08, 2002

Let's see....

I would probably be feeling better if I had gotten to sleep earlier. I blaim it all on Donald. None of it is my fault or Nick at Nite's fault for putting on the shows I wanted to watch in the first place. Over all, I think I'm just about over whatever creeping crude I had.

One of my co-workers announced today that she's leaving the middle of next month. We were all in shock. Her husband took a job pastoring a church in the central valley. She's worked here for almost 20 years. She may be old enough to be my mom, but she's become a very good friend. I will miss her very much when she moves. Yet at the same time, I'm very happy for her since this is something they've wanted for a long time.

No major plans for tonight. I might finish my book, or I might watch the episodes of N@N I recorded when I went to bed. I'm finally going to get to see the Cheers finale. Anyway, I'll post this so when Matt comes, we can head off to the cafe for dinner.

No comments: