Thursday, April 11, 2002

A few thoughts to finish out my day.

For those watching 24, a bit of location news. Saugus is a sub-section of Santa Clarita. Not sure where in Saugus they were supposed to be, but that's definately my town they were talking about. Not near Placerita Canyon, where the wife and daughter were being held. The other side of town. Interesting to see if they make that connection at all.

The weather has finally gotten nice here. They're predicting 70's with no end in site. I love this weather. Although it makes it hard to stay in on work days. Still, I've had my office window openned almost all day.

Shana, you've really been on my mind all week. I've been listening to my Margaret Becker best of for the first time in months. If you ever heard it, you'd recognize a few songs from those marathon e-mails we used to send each other.

Well, I'm going to connect with some old friends I only see a couple times a year tonight. They're in town. Should be lots of fun. Not sure when I'll get to watch Survivor, but I've got the tape all ready to go. :)

And, for the heck of it, I'll end today with a little survey. Haven't done one in a while.

You are Fozzie!
Wokka Wokka! You love to make lame jokes. Your sense of humor might be a bit off, but you're a great friend and can always be counted on.
.



Scary thing is, this fits me pretty well.

No comments: