Friday, March 12, 2004

Well, now I feel like a heal. For the last couple of days, Phil and Jason have been trying to get the statement of cash flow account to balance. I found the problem in about 5 minutes this afternoon, and it was a journal entry I had entered wrong. I never even thought the accounts in question could have been part of the problem since they are never out of balance except maybe once every two years. And I made a stupid mistake on the journal entry, too. Oops.

Those whose eyes glazed over by my talking about accounting can now focus again. I'm moving on.

Speaking of oops, I realized half way to work this morning that I didn't shave all of my face today. Shave the right side and the neck, but completely forgot the left side. Don't really know if anyone noticed, but it feels funny.

I think gas prices have finally stablized. Two weeks ago, they were going up 4 or 5 cents a day. This week, they've actually gone down 2 cents. Of course, when the cheap stuff is $2.11 a gallon, still, it's not worth celebrating over too much.

And some things to reply to.

For those dying of curiosity, the cake my co-worker made for my birthday was a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. And I did buy ice cream on the way home, Monday. Breyer's Duelce de Lece, or however it's spelled. Basically, caramel with caramel swirls in it. I couldn't find my first choice, Breyer's French Vanilla. That stuff is wonderful. (Happy now, Jan?)

My wonderful typos struck again, Mary. I meant ping! Ping.

And, El, I clicked the yes, and I see a field of a title in my new post screen. I just need to figure out how to edit my template to allow that in. Haven't looked that closely at the instructions yet. :) Will probably do that some year.

And, time to finish off the work week with some quizzes.

Your Superhero Identity For Today Is:

Name: Green Panther
Secret Identity: Mark Baker
Special Power: Twisting Finger
Transportation: Electric Scooter
Weapon: Ice Rifle
Costume: Lead Gauntlets
Sidekick: Ginger
Nemesis: Marvin the Younger
Tragic Flaw: Addicted to love
Favorite Food: French Fries

Which is great since I love green!

Fan fic writing quiz results. Maybe, since I don't write that much, I'm not crazy after all. :)

you are a slave to your muse
You write because it's that or invest in a padded
cell - story ideas just come to you, and demand
to be written. You see the scenes in your
head; the characters are all hanging out
between your ears having very interesting
conversations. Maybe you're crazy - or maybe
you just have a gift.


What Sort of Fanfic Author are You? (BtVS-themed pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

And the Muppet quiz:

kermit.jpeg
You are Kermit the Frog.
You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you
have a habit of waving your arms about
maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and
"Sheesh!"
FAVORITE MOVIE:
"How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the
Internet"

HOBBIES:
Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE:
"Hmm, my banjo is wet."


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No surprises there as I looked at the answers to the questions.

But I couldn't resist doing it again. If you pick all "Please don't hurt me," you get:

Beacker jpeg
You are Beaker.
You are very tense, stressed and paranoid. You hate
furthering the cause of science, as it tends to
get you blown up.

SPECIAL TALENTS:
Scientific assistant, Victim
LAST BOOK READ:
"1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"

FAVORITE MOVIE:
"Run Silent, Run Meep"

QUOTE:
"Meep! Meep! Meep!"

NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT:
Medical Coverage


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Just too funny.

No comments: