Friday, March 26, 2004

Not much new to report. I'm tired and just want to sleep. Not the best thing when you're facing 24 hours with jr. highers. And I still need to get the songs we're doing tonight done in Access for the projector, don't I?

I haven't commented on the assassination of that Hamas guy yet, have I? Anyone care to guess my opinion? Yep, I'm thrilled. And anyone who thinks that America should be fighting a war on terror yet doesn't want Israel to defend itself is a hypocrit of the first order.

Any other questions? :)

While we're on the subject of war on terror stuff, I've been following this Richard Clarke thing very closely. If it were so biasedly reported, it'd be funny. Or sad, depending on how you look at it. This guy can't seem to get his story straight. He's talking out of both sides of his mouth under oath! Either he's lied this time around to promote his book or he's lied in the past to keep his job. Either way, I don't trust him and I'm glad he's no longer terrorism czar. What I want to know is how long will it be before the press calls it like it is.

And if you are missing the other side of the story (the parts the major media don't want you to know about), check out Instapundit and just keep scrolling.

I'm waiting for the story that the news media will collectively be caught with their pants down on. This may be it. It will get very interesting before it is all over.

And, finally, because Mary hasn't done a Tuesday Two in forever, I'm going to steal her Friday Five.

1. If you found a $20 bill on the ground, would you try and find out who it belonged to, or keep it.

It would depend on where it was. In a store? Try to find the owner or at least turn it into lost and found. In an outside place? Probably keep it. Look around to see if anyone was chasing it first, but then just put it in my wallet.

2. If you came upon two people having sex and could watch without being seen, would you watch, or leave?

I'm not completely sure you can even say having sex here.

3. When a song you really love, and that you know all the words to, comes on, would you pretend you're holding a microphone and sing along?

If I'm in a silly enough mood. There are enough songs I know all the words to that if I did that every time it happened, I'd never get anything done.

4. Do you ever pick your nose?

I agree with Mary. They aren't going to leave my nose on their own.

5. Do you like to dance around your house naked?

Fortunately no. If I did, my roommates would all leave in terror, thinking I was stranger then I already am.

Oh, did I forget to post a TMI warning for this quiz? :) Ok, so I was feeling a little silly and not like my normal self. Hope you enjoyed even though it's not something I'd normally talk about.

No comments: