Thursday, March 18, 2004

I almost forgot this week's Thursday Threesome. Can you believe it? Me, neither! (Brought to us by The Back Porch.)

Onesome: Blog: -- How long have you been a member of the blogosphere? ...and from a different angle: how long have you been on the Net?
I’ve been blogging for just over two years now. But I’ve been on the net at various sites for 8 years.

Twosome: Design-- Do you do your own design work for your site? ...and if not, where are you finding templates you like?
I just use the standard templates Blogger offers. I know nothing about HTML. But, speaking of which, it’s about time I change this blog around.

Threesome: Exchange-- ...and while we're on the Net, have you ever participated in any of the Net "exchanges" such as recipes, Christmas ornaments, site exchanges, guest blogging or related things?
I’ve guest blogged on a couple different sites, and I’m a member of a group blog. Two actually, not that I’ve been anywhere near it since I sign up.

Speaking of guilty, I missed wishing you both a Happy St. Patrick's Day and to watch out on the Ides of March. Not only that, but I didn't mention that last Tuesday (the 9th) would have been Grandma Baker's 82 birthday if we hadn't lost her in December.

Jeremiah, one of "the convention" for the last two years, is back in town for Spring break. Man, I've missed that guy! He joined us last night for Babylon 5. He was a little lost, but seemed to really enjoy it.

I'm leaving right after work for Donald wedding and won't be able to check in until later this weekend, so have a good one!

No comments: