Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I'm so bad. I had little to do last night, so I was going to work on the ideas for Donald's "wedding eve party." And all I did was sit at my computer and play around. Heck, if I was going to be that unproductive, then I could have read or something.

But I did come up with a great idea that will work. And I talked it over with Stephen when he stopped by my office to drop some things off, and it went over well. What is it?

Now that would be telling, wouldn't it? Donald hasn't checked in for a while, but as soon as I post that, he'll look and all will be ruined. Which is why I haven't asked for any brainstorms here. Donald helping plan this or knowing what he's gotten himself into would kinda ruin most of what I want to do.

The wedding is only two and a half weeks away. Hard to believe it's coming so soon.

My brother asked me to be a grommsman in his wedding this weekend, so I'll be in two weddings this year.

I am running behind on quizzes, so I think I need to do one before I leave for the day. via Aleta:

p>


You're The Hobbit!

by J.R.R. Tolkien

All you wanted was a nice cup of tea when some haggard crazy old man
came into your life and told you it was time to do something with yourself. Now you're
all conflicted about whether to stick with your stay-at-home lifestyle or follow this
crazy person into the wild. While you're very short and a little furry, you seem to be
surrounded by an even greater quantity of short folks lately. Try not to lose your ring,
but keep its value in perspective!



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Which is funny considering I've read that one twice and couldn't get through the trilogy once. And I even chose concise. :)

No comments: