Thursday, March 11, 2004

Why look. It's time for the Thursday Threesome as always via The Back Porch.

“A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it."
~ Alfred Hitchcock


Onesome- The dinner: What's your favorite meal? Is it something you get out or can you get it at home?
These days, it seems to be Quizno’s sub. That’s what I made sure I got for my birthday. I also love pizza. And way back in the recesses of my mind, I remember liking a dish my mom used to make called enchilada stacks.

Twosome- the theatre Admission: What's your favourite movie and/or play and why?
Favorite Disney animated movie is Beauty and the Beast. I just love the story and the characters. Plus the animation is perfect to capture what the characters are feeling. I think it is the high point of traditional animation so far. (And I think someone will bring it back at some point.)
Plays, I’m going to have to go with Neil Simon’s Rumors. If you ever get a chance, see it. It’s hysterical.

Threesome- and the babysitter: We've all been left with a babysitter at one point or another. Did you have a favorite childhood babysitter? What made that person special?
I can’t remember that many babysitters I had as a kid. I can remember my brother’s but not mine. Therefore, no one really leaps to mind.

No comments: