Monday, March 01, 2004

It's been a long time since I posted something that wasn't just a new quiz here, hasn't it? Makes me feel like I should have something major and exciting to report. But I don't think I do.

After I tried to make a fool out of my self responding to LI Lisa on my own blog, does anyone beside me think I'm still a tad touchy after dealing with my message board fiend for so long. I'm guessing you'll now all help me stay as far from there as possible.

Even though it's so tempting to hop in and see how foamy he gets over stuff. But I know it would make my blood boil and I'd have to respond. And since half the regulars know I left and why I left, I guess I have no choice but to never return to avoid loosing face.

Who says pride is all bad? :)

I finally have tickets to see Reba filmed, but not going until the 23rd. I hope it's not the season finale, but I bet it is. Possibly series if Reba decides not to come back. I'll be majorly bummed since it's about the only sit-com I truly like on TV anymore.

It's still burning me up that the mayor of San Francisco is getting away with breaking the law and no one is saying a thing about it. I understand the reasons for civil disobedience, but when you are a public figure, you loose some of your privledges. Since you must uphold the law, you can't go around breaking any you don't like. That should be an automatically impeachable offense. As should lying under oath, but that's a different matter.

Saturday and Sunday were, once again, just lazy days around the condo. I have a list of stuff I need to get to, including taxes and Donald's wedding eve party planning, but I didn't get that far. Did get several other important things done, however.

Speaking of weddings, Jeff told me he plans to get married this summer. We'll see when he moves out in relation to when OtherSeth's timetable, however. I hope they match up.

Mom's started subtly campaigning to get me to come up for Easter. Dad knows I'm not, so hopefully I won't have to tell her no again to her face. If I weren't already going up 5 times this year with no promises of trips down here at all, I'd consider it. But this seems like enough trips to me, don't you think?

Well, if it comes down to complaining about my family, maybe I'll sign off.

No comments: