Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Hay, remember me? I'm the guy who used to blog here regularly. Before I got lazy.

Actually, I've just had to put my productive energies into something more constructive, like my best man duties for Donald's wedding. I have a toast written, but I'm just not sure if it's any good or not. And this was the one part I wanted to be sure to do myself. But I may have to ask some advice on it. I've really never close attention to toasts before, so I feel like I'm making it up from scratch without knowing what works and what does work.

Fortunately, the wedding eve party is coming together nicely. Just need to get the final organization done since I'm leaving Thursday right after work. (Still can't tell you any more then that. Donald might see.)

So, what else have I been up to? Slacking off, doing nothing productive on Saturday. Went down and played ultimate again on Sunday. I thought that day my legs were doing better, but they've been just as sore as last time, but in a good way.

Unfortunately, the weather wasn't nearly as nice Sunday as it was the week before. Beautiful day here in Santa Clarita, but foggy and almost cold in Santa Monica. If you sat out very many points, you were guarenteed to get cold. And, it seems I had a hard time getting in for the first hour and a half I was there. But as people started dropping out, it became easier to get in and stay warm. Still glad I went, though I went no where near the water.

Last night was when I got the most done toward the party Friday night. Even got the answered I needed from Donald's fiancee. Finally. We really should not have a lazy person like me in charge of stuff like that. At least it's nothing super important.

So, finally, the pie quiz:


find your inner PIE @ stvlive.com

No comments: