Thursday, March 25, 2004

Guess what! It's time for this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by Norton and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Computer- What was/is your first computer? A clunky old Commodore or something a touch more modern?
My first computer? Well, if you count my Brother word processor, it would be that. My first real computer was either a 386 or 486 after I was out of college. Frankly, I don’t remember which it was.

Twosome: Anti-Virus- Have you ever had a computer virus? How bad was it? Or are you one of the lucky ones who have managed to avoid them?
I’ve had them isolated by my anti-virus. I believe that’s the closest I’ve come. But it could be it was so painful I’m blocking it out of my memory.

Threesome: Software- What piece of software really made you more productive on your computer. ...or, as in my case, less productive? *g*
Excel gets lots of use at work. However, if I turn on AIM and MSN communicator at home, I will get nothing done. Especially now that I have local friends on my list. Funny thing, they tend to be on the computer same hours I am.

No comments: