Thursday, May 09, 2002

Time today for the Thursday Threesome brought to you once again by The Back Porch. (You know, I can't come up with where these came from. So I can't add anything to this.)

Onesome. Hold Me. What's your first remembrance of holding an infant (or if you aren't into kids - a baby animal) ? Feel free to talk about other stand-out holding memories....
I think the first time I held an infant was when I held my baby brother. Yes, the one that just turned 20. :) Frankly, I'm not sure I've held too many others. Anyway, I remember thinking how small he was, and how fragile he was.

Twosome. Thrill Me. Up for a thrilling ride? Tell us, do you seek the thrill rides at the amusement park or is the carousel more your speed?
I'll actually take both. I live in the same town as Six Flags Magic Mountain, and when I moved here I found I love roller coasters. However, I still love the smaller rides. For example, at Disneyland, I insist on riding Star Tours, Indian Jones, and Small World. Quite a mix, but I love it.

Threesome. Kiss Me. Come on - kiss and tell - at least, tell us about your first *real* kiss.
Haven't had one yet. I'm waiting until it will mean something, and I haven't been in a relationship like that. Yet.

Come play, too. We'd love to have you.

No comments: