Thursday, May 16, 2002

Good morning and welcome to this weeks Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by an expression and The Back Porch. (You know, Deb, it's not fair coming up with threesomes I can't come up with a connection for.)

Onesome. Livin. Livin La Vida Loca. Oh, for goodness sake. What pop song do you love to sing along with but don't want to admit it?
This will show my differences in taste then most people, but for me it's "Written on My Heart" by Plus One. I love that song. Best song they ever put out. But if some of my friends found out. Or my brother either for that matter....

Twosome. a Charmed. Charmed, did you say? Come now, are you superstitions? Do you buy into lucky charms and signs and such?
I don't in any seriousness. I'll joke around about knocking on wood (and then knock on my own head) and similar things, but I don't really live that way. About the only one I ever really did was "step on a crack, break your mother's back" but that was because Mom used to give me such a hard time (teasingly) if I would step on a crack in the sidewalk.

Threesome. Life. Let's play the game of Life. Or is it Monopoly? What is your all time favorite board game? Come on, tell us what you like about it...
My favorite board game.... I love Clue. I like it because it's so different every time you play. I've collected several different versions of Monopoly, and always enjoyed that one, too. And I like some obscure ones. Anyone heard of Trust Me? Stop Thief? I love those two. And Donald got me playing a game from the 1960's called The Stock Market Game. Lots of fun. I just got myself a copy off ebay since he seems to think he gets to take his stuff with him when he moves. (The Nerve.) Speaking of the weird, I just got Sorry, the Disney Edition at Wal-Mart on Tuesday. But in my own defense, I didn't have Sorry at all before.

Now click on the link at the top of this post and let us know where to find yours.

No comments: