Wednesday, May 15, 2002

I am on such an emotional rollercoaster these days. But I guess that's what you'd expect with everything going on in my life. The good news is that Pete looks ready to hang out a little more since his other activities have died down for the summer.

Did a quick search for Alias over at Amazon. They've got a site set up for a DVD release, just in case. (There's been no word yet. Same with 24.) Looks like they've got some behind the scenes books and novels coming out this fall, too. Now is it just me, or wouldn't it make more sense to have them come out this summer so we fans get something new to keep us going over the hot months?

Right now, however, I desperately need to get back to work. My desk is a mess, my in box is full, and I've got a ton of other stuff to do. But all I want to do is play around all day.

No comments: