Friday, May 17, 2002

Second post for today. Don't get used to it. :)

I got nothing accomplished at work today. My desk has gotten worse all week, yet I've done little about it. I am so dead. I really should come in and work tomorrow.

Yet, I may tag along with Ben to the Hunington Library. I really don't want to go, but I'd rather do that then sit around by myself all day. But, with the way his week's been going, he may get stood up and join me in heading to the beach. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm thinking I'm going to go see Spiderman tonight. I'm dying to see it and don't know who I'd see it with at this point. I haven't been to a theater since January because of trying to see stuff with friends. But this I will not miss.

Speaking of Friends, what a cliffhanger last night. I was not expecting that ending at all. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the fall. All I have to say is they'd better have Ross and Rachel be married before the show ends. And I'm sure the majority of the fans agree with that.

CSI last night was disgusting and sad. What a downer to end the season with.

Survivor was great. So glad to see Sean leave. I was hoping he'd hit the road at this point in the show. Frankly, I'm ok with either of the four remaining people winning. I don't have a clear favorite or a person I clearly hate. Don't know when I'll watch for sure, however, since I'll have a SNYF Sunday night and probably won't be home until 9:30 or 10. (That stand for Sunday Night Youth Fellowship. It's the jr. high fun time after church. Going to a house with a pool, and those tend to go a little long.)

No comments: