Wednesday, May 08, 2002

I so needed last night. I was really feeling depressed when I went over to Seth and Keirsten's. After we were done with the songs, they offered me some cheesecake they had in the fridge. It was a little old and dry, but you never turn down cheesecake, right? But we sat around talking for almost an hour. I was feeling so much better when I left.

Then Matt wasn't able to come over and watch 24. So I watched Buffy instead. Did they completely fool anyone else like they did me? Watched 24 at lunch time.

When I saw the headline on the paper this morning, I just had to shake my head. DOES NO ONE GET IT???!!! Israel was hit by yet another Murder bomber (I think that was the term that Pres. Bush wants us to be using now.) How can we be calling for Israel to sit down with Arafat to talk? Let's let him take some actions first. If we had people constantly attacking us like this, we'd be going to war, and the rest of the world wouldn't be voting against us, like the UN just did. When will people see that we're fighting the same war Israel is and they should have the same rules we do. And before anyone starts saying the Palisteinians just want their share of land that Israel is occupying, just look at history. If they really wanted to live peacefully with Israel, they've been given lots of opportunities to do that. Every time, they turn it down and start a war. Then complain when Israel wins. Seems they'd figure it out by now.

Ok, stepping off soap box.

In other news, I finally got my tickets for this years Trixie Convention. And with only 6 weeks left until then, I was cutting it a little close. I CAN'T WAIT. It's going to be so much fun. Now I just have to get up in time to get to the airport in time. I don't like having early flights. But I really don't have much of a choice.

Tonight, I'm off to youth group. Then I get to try Quizzno's new sandwich. After that, two hours of Enterprise. Not that I've watched last weeks yet, but that's beside the point.

No comments: