Thursday, June 05, 2008

Thursday Threesome for June 5th

This week's edition is brought to us by iTunes and The Back Porch.

Onesome: So-- what if everyone else does it?!? I'm different and I'm going to do it my way! Heh, what is that for you? ...the peanut butter and banana sandwich? ...tie-dyed seat covers for the car? ...or maybe an unusual sport?
I do everything my way, in case you hadn't noticed. :) For example, I play ultimate Frisbee, but not much else. I read, but hardly ever the best sellers. In fact, I read books that few men read. And I still enjoy family oriented movies and TV even though I have no kids.

Twosome: Ya'll-- gonna' be catchin' any big ol' trout this year? ...any fishing people out there on the porch? Hey, even watching on TV counts for something...
I have never gone fishing once in my life. I have a feeling I'd find it boring rather quickly. And since I don't like to eat fish, there's really no motivation.

Threesome: "like Music--, like friends": we all have different varieties we listen to from time to time. How about an update on your musical tastes? Go for it!
I stick with mostly Christian music, but I've been pulling out my soundtracks a bit more right now. I tend to go through phases. I'm even considering buying the revival casts of Fiddler on the Roof and Sound of Music since I seem to enjoy the contemporary version more than the Original Cast recordings.

No comments: