Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Threesome for June 12th

Welcome to this week's edition, brought to us by full lives and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Work?-- Work! Summer jobs: how about the worst one you've ever had! ...or maybe the most interesting one? You decide ...
My summer job history consists of a summer working at a local water slide park and two summers doing various accounting related jobs. Take your pick. The water slide park was lots of fun, but the temp jobs the last summer meant I had to commute, which I have no desire to do again.

Twosome: "Hard" and-- "Tight"? Words take on new meanings all the time. ...used to be both those words were compliments; now it appears "sick" is a good thing (according to the lexicon of the local fourteen year-old). What have you heard lately that took you a minute to figure out. I mean, like "bad" is still "good", right? Tight, man!
Shows how out of it I am. I didn't know that "tight" was now the "bad" thing to say.

Threesome: Play Hard?-- What is your idea of "Summer Fun"? ...and no, walking on the beach doesn't count for this one!
What about playing ultimate Frisbee on the beach? Okay, so I don't play down there all that often, but I do consider my ultimate Frisbee summer league to be part of my summer fun.

No comments: