Thursday, June 10, 2004

Thursday Threesome for June 10

This week's edition is brought to you by huge yellow vehicles and The Back Porch.

Onesome: School-- Since the school year seems to be over (your mileage may vary: some of you are already in summer sessions!): what was your favorite year in school? Yeah, the one you had the best time in or learned something special or had that learning breakthrough?
That's a hard one for me. Seeing as I was homeschool for 4th through 10th, many of those run together. Maybe first grade was the best? And I'm not just saying that because my brother's step-mother-in-law was my first grade teacher. :) And I did love my years at home, too.

Twosome: Bus-- Hey, how did you get to school in the early years? Walk? Bike? Mommy van? Bus? ...and for those still attending, how are you getting to and fro these days?
Walked with Mom in K and part of 1st. Went with friends in 2nd and 3rd. Walked into the kitchen in 4th through 10th (or the room upstairs once we added that in jr. high). Took the bus in 11th and drove in 12th. Cover all the options?

Threesome: Stop-- ...and when did you stop going to school? ...or did you? Are you still at it? Amy plans to go back for those who are out of the system?
Stopped after I graduated from college, although my jr. highers will tell you I'm still in college since I'm on a college campus every day. I'm seriously thinking about taking a class in the fall, however. A history class and I could take it free since it's here on campus.

No comments: