Tuesday, June 22, 2004

TV Tuesday for June 22nd

I thought I'd do this week's questions on time for something different. :)

1. Do you watch infomercials? Be honest now! LOL
Very rarely. Occasionally one will catch my eye and I'll watch 15 minutes or so just to figure out what it's all about, but I hate to waste my time on such things.

2. What's your favorite infomercial or infomercial product?
"I want my Flowbie!" Actually, I haven't paid anywhere near enough attention to know if I have a favorite or not, but that's one that stands out in my mind.

3. Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial? If so, what was it?
Nope.

~Bonus~ What's the stupidest (most annoying, most worthless) infomercial you've ever seen?
Really can't think of one. Although the one for the ab something or other came close. I was 15 minutes in seeing things for the second or third time before they finally let me know how much it cost.

No comments: