Tuesday, June 01, 2004

TV Tuesday for the First of June

Once again, I'm doing the relatively new TV Tuesday meme.

1. In the US many stations run "marathons" all day on Monday, many stations have also went to running all weekend marathons of old sitcoms. So question number one is: Did you watch any of the marathons running this year? In part? In whole?
My TV watching yesterday was limited to DVD's (including I Love Lucy and my Saturday Fox News shows.

2. Is there a show you'd like to see run an all day marathon? On the flipside is there a show you'd avoid in marathon?
Greatest American Hero springs immediately to mind. Man, I want to see that show again. I'd put Wonder Woman in the same catagory, but it is coming to DVD before the end of the month.
Avoid? Any show I hate, which would take too long to list. Let's just say there are lots I'd avoid.

3. Is there a show/movie/program that brings back special memories for you and what is it?
Charlie Brown Christmas. It simply isn't Christmas without watching that show.

~Bonus~ What show featuring those who protect your country (fiction or non-fiction) is your favorite?
Would Wonder Woman count for this? Better yet, 24! Yeah, we'll go with that one. As much as I love historical fiction, I very seldom watch war related programs on TV or in the movies. Too predictable for me. And I never got into MASH. But since 24 is one of my favorite programs currently on and they race around trying to protect the country, I'd say that's it.

~Bonus #2~ Out of curiosity, what's the longest you've ever watched TV in one stretch?!
Probably 5 or 6 hours. Maybe longer as a teen when home alone. I really couldn't even begin to guess.

No comments: