Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Maybe I Should Post Something

So, what I have been up to the last few days? I'm so glad you asked.

Monday night, Tom and I went to see Shrek 2. Really enjoyed it. Quite funny and, while it had it's crude moments, it wasn't nearly as bad as the first one in that department. I loved Pinocchio's bit at the climax. "I'm a real boy!"

Work's been quite the last couple of days, although I have gotten quite a bit done. Especially for me. I know I need to get more done, but I think I can.

Last night, I actually sat down and got a lot done on my song books. Took a lot longer then I thought it would to get the copyright information on every song. But that part is done now. Now I just need to figure out what other songs I'm adding.

Drew started moving stuff in last night. Meanwhile, Erik won't be moving out until Friday. Gives us a bit of crowding fun for a couple days, but we'll survive.

Fortunately, I got some warning that Drew planned to move his desk over today, so I spent an hour last night going through everything in the garage looking for my long lost Maranatha! Music praise books. I haven't seen them in years, for obvious reasons. I never would have guessed where they were in a million years. Under my receipts and old bills in a big box. But I'd looked everywhere else so I decided to dig. The bad part of all this? I started about 11:30 last night. Didn't get to bed until 1 AM. Couple that with not sleeping until 2 AM the night before, and I was dead on my feet at work this afternoon.

That didn't stop Jason and I from figuring out a major problem we've been having with our software. At least we think we figure it out. Which will make quarterly payroll reports much easier in the future.

Curisty of the fabulous Misty, a new quiz.

speak and spell
You're a Speak & Spell!! You nerd, you. Just
because you were disguised as a toy doesn't
mean you weren't educational, you sneaky
bastard.


What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yeah, we even got the same results.

Now, I need dinner and then I need to get back to the song books. I really need to have them done by this weekend.

No comments: