Thursday, June 17, 2004

Thursday Threesome for June 17

This week's edition is brought to us by our friends at Monsters, Inc. and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Things that go- What's the strangest contraption you've ever had to use to get from point A to point B?
I've ridden those old skyways before they were deemed unsafe and taken out of amusement parks everywhere. Basically, I'm such an American city boy that I've only ever ridden anything strange as a novelty ride or attraction at a park.

Twosome: Bump- Have you ever hurt yourself doing something you weren't supposed to be doing?
Well, there's the bruise on my knee from falling out of the kayak Tuesday. I wasn't supposed to do that. :) I'm sure I have, but no stories are springing to mind. If they do, I'll share them later.

Threesome: In the night- Do you believe in things that go bump in the night or anything supernatural?
I believe in God, Satan, Angels, and Demons. But I don't believe in ghosts, goblins, monsters in the closet, etc. Of course, my imagination can do a pretty good job with humans when it's dark and I start hearing strange noises.

No comments: