Thursday, June 03, 2004

Thursday Threesome for June 3rd

Morning. Time for this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by one of my favorite historical people and The Back Porch.

"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." -- Walt Disney

Onesome: When you're curious- Is there a specific subject you're especially curious about? A person? A region of the world? An animal? A field of study?
US history has always fascinated me. I wish I could find more good historical fiction dealing with that time period.

Twosome: you find lots of interesting- What do you consider your most interesting trait/ feature?
My love of Trixie Belden or my obsession with reviewing at Amazon.

Threesome: things to do- What's on your list of things to do everyday, whether you want to or not? Filing, phone calls, homework, chasing around after kiddos, cooking, cleaning, etc.
Work. I’d much rather be doing other things. :) But that probably goes for everyone. Still, I’ve become rather attached to eating, owning clothes, having a roof over my head at a minimum. Not to mention buying books, CD’s, and DVD’s.

No comments: